Friday 2 August 2013

My Journey



Hi everyone! It’s been a while I discovered my love for writing. I love writing and sharing inspiring, informative and noble information I come across or develop in my line of thought. Although I’ve limited my contents to media outlets such as facebook, twitter and very few magazines, I’ll love to extend it to this blog which I’ve creatively called ‘Tourpaline’.


I created this blog about a year ago, but never really filled it with content. During this period I found me asking myself, ‘There are so many blogs and bloggers, why follow the trend? Asides your flair for writing, what’s your motive?’ I wasn’t particularly satisfied with my answers, so I left it dormant.


Then again, the regular reminders in my thought nudged me to pursue this uncompleted project. I knew I was waiting (wasting available intelligence and time) in vein. Bill Glass once said, “When you get an insight or inspiration, do something about it within twenty-four hours or the odds are against you ever acting on it”.





It is not unusual to come across interesting tales on media. More so, the stories are nicely packaged with a mixture of lies in between the lines thereby creating irresistibly sandwiched stories for us to feed on. Have you noticed that popular stories and headlines are filled with tales that bring about fear, deception and terror?


Discovery shows that the media has much more power than we can imagine.  So, it’s time we influence the media with the gospel so much that, the airwaves are filled with tales of truth, hope, love and peace. 

 This insight is the foundation of Tourpaline’s vision which isto engage the media platform for God”.  Join me as I pump this blog and thus the media with news and gist cutting across relationship, enterprise, fashion, music, gospel,  and leadership.
I hope this post has been insightful. Why not share, comment and add tourpaline to your blog list. I’ll really appreciate it.


Love you and God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment