Tuesday 24 September 2013

I JUST CAN'T KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT



"The moment I got born again I couldn't keep my mouth shut. I told everyone" Pastor E.A Adeboye (at the 2013 Holy Ghost Convention).

If you've ever spent time with a kid, you'll realise that not many things occur without them talking about it. You may succeed in keeping them quiet for a short while but not for long. 

This reminds me of a very familiar incidence in which there was a slight kitchen accident and a kid was told not to tell his mum and he agreed saying "Okay I won't tell mummy".

The first thing the child did even before mummy came in through the door was to narrate the entire story, leaving no incidence untold.

In the same manner, we need to be like a child when it comes to spreading d Good News. We should be unable to keep our mouths shut when it comes to preaching the gospel. 


We should have the "I JUST CAN'T HELP IT" syndrome, I can't help but talk, I can't help but share, I can't help but preach, I can't help but testify and sing about Jesus.

Many think evangelism only involves going round, asking people to give their lives to Christ. This is right but there's more to it. 

As Christian's, our life should shine in such a way that people would crave to shine like us. When they do, we should boldly and proudly tell them our source is Jesus Christ and therefore lead them to Christ.

Your life may be the only bible someone may encounter, live it right and don't lead others astray.


You may just happen to be a persons last opportunity to hear the gospel and have eternal life. Change that persons eternal story by preaching Jesus to someone.

We loose too many opportunities to procrastination. So start now!

There's everything right in being a 'Jesus Freak' and a 'Christaholic' so talk Jesus, live Jesus, Gist Jesus, write about Jesus, preach Jesus and evangelise Jesus.

You should do it now! You can start by sharing this post.

Love you  and God bless you.



1 comment: