Friday 21 February 2014

Food For Thought...


I read through this post by Pastor Nomthi Odukoya and I couldn't help but share. I guess it's because of the homely, practical narration used to explain this piercing and blunt scripture of the bible in Matthew 12 43-45. So I culled the post and tagged it a food for thought...


I laughed so hard when my friend told me about her 7 months old daughter who had started crawling, opening the cupboards and throwing away anything she found inside the cupboards. Having grown tired of putting things back only to have them taken out again, my friend bought some lockers. The young girl, not knowing that her mummy had outsmarted her, went for business as usual, 



only to find that things had changed this time. 


My friend said her baby girl was so surprised and exclaimed 'Ha!'. But she kept trying all the cupboards until she got to one that her mum had not locked. She went 'Yeah!' jubilating at her effort.

When the devil comes to you, he will find that you have shut the doors to the things you used to do, but he will not give up, he will keep trying until he finds an area which has been left open .May you be vigilant to close every door which he can use to get to you in Jesus' Name. You will always outsmart the devil in Jesus' Name.

Matthew 12:43-45)



It is your season for Supernatural Strength, so fear not for God has given you the strength to overcome those shortcomings and habits in your life Jesus Name.

Love you and God Bless You

No comments:

Post a Comment