Tuesday 4 March 2014

A QUOTE FROM GOD

I received this encouraging quote from God. Every now and then, challenges come to discourage us and make us doubt God in our minds. Sometimes things get so tough, we may just have enough humility not to say the words "I doubt God" but just wait a little more, trust Him a little more...


Cause He'll like you to know that He is working out something special  for you  and while he does, He say's you should hold on to these words in quote...  





 "I saw you
through when you had nothing, off course I'll help you now that you have a little and when you have something I'll be with you, so you can help others when you have everything" 






God didn't exempt His only son Jesus in the hard-knocks of life... So He won't spare you either, cause He knows in the end, its the only way you can become stronger, better and even draw closer to Him. God loves you and cares... He will see you through. 

Have you ever had doubts in your heart as to if and when God will ever come through for you? 
Did He eventually come through? Please Share and encourage others. I'll be
 glad you did.

Love You and God Bless you!

@tourpaline

No comments:

Post a Comment